- He was unable to pay with his bank cards so he used Bankoff (that stopped working within couple weeks after that) and transferred some USDT to it.
- He bought USA Skype number, because only US Skype numbers able to receive SMS.
- Created a USA clone of his London VPS Linux with installed Squid proxy service in a datacenter.
- Updated A records of his domain with USA Linux IP address.
- Opened LinkedIn in Ghrome browser using command
- Used USA Skype phone number to register on LinkedIn.
Is not this a funny story?